{ - - - hellotheree` - - - }
---
ohellothar.
Heyhey. ;D My names Kevin. Capiche? I'm easily distracted, and i like shiny objects.
100% black. 200% asian <3.
I've crawled on the streets of Queeens every single day single September 2009.
I used to be all reppin east coast ( joke. ) in Manhattan but nah. now im at saint francis preppay.
I actually went there to seeek. a different cultural background. ( more asian chicks.) but. it didnt really go the way i planned. OHWELL.
At least I still have my sshs kids watchin` my ass.
oh yea. and i don`t want your shit here. if your talking trash go talk to a garbage can.
{ - - - i like stalkers. (joke) - - - }
aim ; chiggapleasee
facebook; chiiiill.
email ; you buggin`
- - - Life. - - -
I'm so tired of my parents using the same damn excuse "Games aren't your life" Yes they are. they're m refuge from overprotective parents who think I'll die if I go to the park on a snowy day. I have NO freedom whatsoever so games are the vital part of it. Yes, I'd rather chill with friends but can I? The Asian parents say no. My birthday present from them, was my computer taken away. Surprise!




