{ - - - hellotheree` - - - }
---
ohellothar.
Heyhey. ;D My names Kevin. Capiche? I'm easily distracted, and i like shiny objects.
100% black. 200% asian <3.
I've crawled on the streets of Queeens every single day single September 2009.
I used to be all reppin east coast ( joke. ) in Manhattan but nah. now im at saint francis preppay.
I actually went there to seeek. a different cultural background. ( more asian chicks.) but. it didnt really go the way i planned. OHWELL.
At least I still have my sshs kids watchin` my ass.
oh yea. and i don`t want your shit here. if your talking trash go talk to a garbage can.
{ - - - i like stalkers. (joke) - - - }
aim ; chiggapleasee
facebook; chiiiill.
email ; you buggin`
- - - Story of Kevins bruises: #1 - - -
Never get in front of a white girl and her "Cocotazo stick" AKA ruler.
She will beat you into a fucking pulp,
Slap you around a bit more,
Ask her guedo friend sitting near her to beat you up,
Then get the blackie next to you to hit you with his injured hand.
Moral of the story:
NEVER. EVER. Make fun of a twilight fan.
[I drew some funny pictures, me,jared, and tatianna loled over them.]




